Warsztaty dla studentów zagranicznych
We would like to invite you to the Polish Culture and Intercultural Communication online workshops, organized by the Welcome Point.
During the workshops we will discuss the following topics:
- How cultural differences influence our daily communication with others.
- The process of getting used to living and studying abroad.
- Poland and Warsaw: tips for foreigners.
- Practical aspects of dealing with Poles and Polish culture.
- How to communicate in a multicultural group.
Our workshops will take place on 12th and 13th October. 10 am. to 1:30 pm.
Polish Culture and Intercultural Communication workshops (12– 13 of October) is organized within the Integrated Development Programme at the University of Warsaw and is funded by European Social Fund.
Who can register?
- long term students of 2nd and 3rd year of the first cycle (BA)
- long term students of the second cycle (MA)
- long term students of 4th and 5th year of uniform master level studies
If you are interested, please read more information how to register on our website:
Registration deadline: 5th October
Please also join our Facebook event:
Welcome Point UW